What is Akensai?
Well, I’m not really sure about that myself, call it a collection of random crap I find, and even more random crap I do myself… I’ll probably think about updating this later with some “real” info on the site, but as of now it’s really just things that interest me.
The site is run off of WordPress, by looking you probably could never tell though, I designed this “theme” from scratch to be as simple as it is, I love simplicity. That’s really all there is to it, you could call this a blog, but itÂ isn’tÂ stories of my day to day journey, nor is it in any way one of those sissy e-journals everyone else seems to have, this is Akensai, there is no other way to explain it. So take a look at the sub-topics to the top right, or the other pages above the topics, who knows you may just find something you find interesting.
Who is Akensai?
I’ve got 23 years of trickiness and creativity under my belt. And…according to a questionnaire which I took while sitting in a class I didn’t belong in, I have 75% social desirability. Maybe I should focus my educational aspirations on a psych major so I can sit around all day and answer true/false tests to find out how desirable I am? What’s there to say? Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Literally. I’m that back country hiker who didn’t bother to heed the warning signs that read Park Closed: Hungry Wild Ass-Bears Seen Mauling Hikers. I went ahead and ignored the signs, ran into a beastly bear, fell into a Batman lair-like cave as I tried to outrun the bastard, and got myself wedged between hell and a giant boulder. So I have a little extra baggage I have to carry around. The emotional kind. Who doesn’t have any of that? The question is where’s the lost and found when you need it? I want to meet someone to pick the bones out of my fish. I hate getting pricked by those damn things during dinner. I also want to meet someone who can tell the difference between Haribo and Black Forest gummi bears based on taste alone. They’re not the same dammit! Sometimes what you’re looking for is staring right back at you.
- Internet Marketing including Search Engine Optimization and brainstorming advertisements.
- HTML and CSS to an advanced level, if I can’t do it, Google can teach me how to.
- SQL Databases and any type of set transferring from server to server.
- Network Administration on a pro level for Linux, substandard windows.
- Basic Graphic Design
- Community Management
- Team Leadership
- Network Security (White Hat)
- General C++, Visual Basic, andÂ LinuxÂ scripting
- Computer Repair and Troubleshooting
- System Administration
- Custom Builds
- Microsoft Office
- AspirationHosting.com Management (2011 – Present)
- FragNet.net level 2 Support (2011-2012)
- XFactorServers.com level 1-3 Support / Network Administrator (2010-2012)
- GreenGeeks.com level 1-2 Support (2010)
- Japsclan System Administrator Â (2004-*)
- FunAdvice.com (2008-2009)
- Akensai Network, freelance web-design and SEO consultation. (2008-*)
- Dazik.com CEO, primary coder and manager. (2006-*)
- XFactorGaming.com (2008-2009)
- Anarchy-99.net Founder and systems administrator and community management. (2010)
- ImgEasy.com primary coder and manager. (2004-*)
- PascoSocial.com primary coder and manager (2009-*)
- PlainGoogle.com primary coder and manager (2010)
- Akensai.com primary coder and manager (2009-*)
- Anarchy Network Co-Founder, server/system infrastructure administration on 13 total machines (2004).
- myg0t co-leader (2003-2005)